First "Kick" Steps with Visualization πŸ˜‰πŸ›Ή

Difficult to say the following but yet somehow a nice self assurance to one's discipline!! I have been skateboarding since 13 years of age.... So that just happens to be 38 years of jumping, ramping, wall riding and speeding about on a trusted board in many an Urban Jungle over the years!! 
My mention of all this is just one sole purpose "visualization".  Many say to attain or succeed various accomplishments it is necessary a focused positive thought process and thereby creating a manifestation with the sole insistence of "seeing" that accomplishment realized even before it happens!  
My initial experiences with this mental channeling happens to have been with my SkateBoard!! To say clearly I always micro analysed each and every step and breath of life endangering stunts jumping from flights of stairs or riding vertical against walls whilst defying gravity and self preservation!  Yet I never seriously injured myself as I always had the belief it was necessary to "land my tricks" first in my mind!  If I could immerse myself in the movement and feel it really working until the final step then I would feel confident and  simply go for it!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love YouTube :-) A few Positive Ideas About Social Media

Activating Chakras with Techno Music :-)