Complete Program for Kundalini Meditation & Hatha Yoga Retreat

Wed. 28th of December 2022 to Thurs. 5th of January 2023 ✨🧘🏼‍♂️🌞🧘🏾‍♀️
&
Wed. 11th of January 2023 to Thurs. 19th of January 2023πŸ’«πŸ§˜πŸΎ‍♀️🌞🧘🏼‍♂️
>>>Early Bird 🐦 Discount of 10% on All Reservations Before 15th of August 2022<<<

*Yoga styles: Hatha - Restorative - Yoga Nidra - Kundalini
-Program for the 9 days:
*Day 1 - Presentation
*Day 2 - Muladhara (Root Chakra) – I am: The divine mother and our conexion to Earth
*Day 3 - Swadhistana (Sacral Chakra) – I feel: The divine Father and the power of creation
*Day 4 - Manipura (Solar Plexus Chakra) – I do: Acceptance. The sense of I and life goals.
*Day 5 - Anahata (Heart Chakra) – I love: Love is within each one of us. I open myself to life and I trust myself.
*Day 6 - Vishuddhi (Throat Chakra) – I speak: I express myself completely, speak and act from the truth
*Day 7 - Ajna (Third Eye Chakra) – I see: Trust your intuition, connect with your light message
*Day 8 - Sahasrara (Crown Chakra) – I understand: I am the everything and the everything is me.
*Day 9 - Good bye day

Summary:
-In this retreat you’ll learn:
*The meaning and power of each of the 7 Major Chakras.
*Get deeper into meditation or start from the beginning in the proper way.
*Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
*Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep)
*How to practice and use mudras (Hand figures with healing effects)
*The power of mantras (Sacred ancient songs and sounds)
*Traditional Hatha Yoga for all levels.
*Techniques to heal yourself and balance all aspects of your life.
*Kundalini practices and pure knowledge passed from gurus to disciples over the centuries.
-Activities
*Daily yoga, breath-work, and meditation sessions with expert teachers
*2 workshops on how to improve your physical yoga practice with TRX
*Optional Dolphin Seeing Boat Excursion
*Yoga Nidra and Restorative practices in the evening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love YouTube :-) A few Positive Ideas About Social Media

Activating Chakras with Techno Music :-)