Shared Idea πŸ’‘ From Meditation Experience direct to Elon Musk!

With meditation there are "no rules"!  Everyone takes their own personal internal journey and comes out with different experiences!  That unique quality of individuality of every mind within our species reinforces my hopes that humanity can evolve in a positive way!  The possibilities are there we just have to be in tune with the insights we receive via meditation or spontaneous inspiration!
.....so that said I share one of my "IT insights" that came to me between the dunes and the sea a few weeks ago!
I even felt compelled to share with Elon Musk who I regard as emblamatic visionary of our time!  Therefor below you.can read the letter I sent yesterday the 9th of May 2023.  And we can do a follow up shortly to see if this idea manifests itself πŸ˜‰
*****Email Copy******
"Dear Elon Musk,

My name is Michael Sands and I am a Yoga Instructor with over 23 years enjoying a daily practice shared with students online and in-person.

I am writing to propose what could be a very lucrative Mobile App. Perhaps Integrated with Twitter or WhatsApp.

Let's just say meditations in the morning sometimes include very creative ideas!!
So....the idea...

"WheresThat" is the name I would give the App perfect for digital nomads or anyone using Video Calls that wants to "green screen" a different background into their call!!
You could imagine the various applications for people wanting to.not disclose their location. I would liken it to a "Visual VPN". ;-)

I hope you like this idea and would be keen to share in some benefits perhaps directed towards a non-profit Yoga Ashram or something positive to share with people.  
I am not requesting any direct renumeration just to.be clear... My view is donations and good will are better karma :-)

I look forward to any reply or thoughts!
Namaste,
Michael Sands"
IG @happysunriseyoga 
YT @michaelsandsyoga7809



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activating Chakras with Techno Music :-)